• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Sleeved then bypass

zebraaaaa

Hello lovelys

Am i being a total muppet or am i missing something, my understanding is the when i had the sleeve done they removed the enlarged part of stomach, now i assume that means total removed gone in to a clinical waste bin somewhere.

Im gunna have the full bypass in may, but iv been looking at photos, of how the full bypass works, and you need the stomach to make it work, can anyone explain it to me or send me
A photo please lol, im so confussed! Thank you xx

Good question but some people do have conversions from sleeve up bypass, so it must be possible somehow! Not sure how.... Give your bariatric nurse a call. Good luck x

Good question but some people do have conversions from sleeve up bypass, so it must be possible somehow! Not sure how.... Give your bariatric nurse a call. Good luck x

Thank you :)

I managed to find a photo of what they do its done the same but on a much smaller scale, feel like a robot lol x

Hi why are you converting? I wanted a sleeve. But ended up being bypassed. Good luck x

Hi why are you converting? I wanted a sleeve. But ended up being bypassed. Good luck x

Hiya,
I wanted the bypass and got the sleeve, my bowl wouldn't move, they said this would be a pod stepping stone to loose some waight then will be able to have the full bypass, ill never be able to loose enought waight in it:/
It upsetting its not over but i trust my surgon x

Hi I only found out the day before I was having a bypass and not a sleeve. Too much tummy acid they said. Love my bypass and pleased. Good luck, a lot for you to go through again x

Hi I only found out the day before I was having a bypass and not a sleeve. Too much tummy acid they said. Love my bypass and pleased. Good luck, a lot for you to go through again x

Oh thats quite lucky i woke up after surgery and was told, do u mind me asking how much have u lost and how u finding dumping syndrome? X

I was 20.6 to begin with, after dieting and after my pre op liver diet I was 18.5 feb 22nd. And today I was 11 stone 13! And now want to maintain. Xx

Dumping has only happened to me a few times, I was hungover and had a kit kat and wasn't great, had a bad experience with Heinz tomato soup the other day but that's about it really. I don't dump a lot but know when to stop. X

Dumping has only happened to me a few times, I was hungover and had a kit kat and wasn't great, had a bad experience with Heinz tomato soup the other day but that's about it really. I don't dump a lot but know when to stop. X

Blimey your have done amazing bet your feel
Epic! I was 26 stone 2 and im now 22 stone 2 i had surgery 5 weeks ago, so early days yet,
Aww your lucky iv got it quite badley it carming down now im getting the hang of it now, i had a freek out the other day and paid the price but think i needed it im happier and no what happends lol are you able to eat bread? X

Hiya,
I wanted the bypass and got the sleeve, my bowl wouldn't move, they said this would be a pod stepping stone to loose some waight then will be able to have the full bypass, ill never be able to loose enought waight in it:/
It upsetting its not over but i trust my surgon x

Did you not lose weight with your sleeve?

Good luck with your sleeve. U never know, it may work for you avoiding the need for further surgery!

Have faith in ur sleeve :) I've lost 9 stone with my sleeve and a friend of mine who also has a sleeve has lost around 10 stone. Good luck x

Back