• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Slight set back on the road to recovery

Fat Again

Im not happy, I was just starting to really heal and feel much better when bam I was hit with a chest infection, was rushed to hospital cos I couldn't breath and put on antibiotics.

All the coughing I have been doing has set me back about 2 weeks, i'm in agony again on my left side and every time I cough I wanna cry the pain is as bad as when I first had my op.

Do you think I've done any serious damage ?

Im eating sloppies now and keeping it down and don't really feel uncomfortable in that way, just the pain under my left hand wound ??????

Sorry to hear you have been poorly, wishing you a speedy recovery and then you will be on the road to losing the weight, take care xxxxx

Sorry to hear you are feeling unwell, I hope you have a speedy recovery.

Lorna x

sorry to read that hope u feel better. i had my op on the 25th and when i came around i developed pneumonia so they gave me antibiotics which i was allergic 2 and had a really really bad reaction 2 as my system was so low i then got gastroenteritis , a chest infection and my temp was sky high at 41.6, as i was coughin alot they did a cat and ct scan to make sure there was no leaks i was fine and they just kept me in a week and hooked to fluids 24/7. im sure youll be ok.. ive just started feeling better ... get well soon xx

Hope you start to feel better soon - take good care of yourself :)

hope yr feelin better soon. if yr coughing a lot keep a pillow nearby and each time you cough hug it it takes the strain off yr chest and tummy.
carole

Hope you're soon feeling better.
Take care
Leanne xx

Back