• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Slightly worried........

fizzwoods

NEED TO LOSE!
I am having no problem at all with my pouch!!!

I am on week 2 of liquid diet and finding it takes a bit to fill me.. I have been having 115ml of slimfast for breakfast and having soup for my other meals. I panicked when I saw that most of you can only manage a pot of petit filous, I can manage a normal pot of low fat yogurt!!!:eek::eek:
I must say that I am not having any urge to snack, but I worried that the surgeon hasn't made my pouch small enough!!!!!:confused::confused:

I can manage a normal pot of yogurt and 300 mls of soup. I wouldn't worry - you'll feel the restriction once you move on to more solid food.

Yep wait till you try chicken!

try not to worry once ur onto solid food u will notice the difference, I never felt full the first 4 wks n I was straight onto blended food, I wasnt hungry but always felt I could eat more. xx

I can manage a normal pot of yogurt and 300 mls of soup. I wouldn't worry - you'll feel the restriction once you move on to more solid food.

Thank god!! I just thought it was me and I was frightened to death!!!
To make me feel even worse, I have only lost 1lb since last week.. :( I know, were still swollen and retaining water, but everyone wants to see good weight loss don't they??????

Hope your ok?? xx

you wont notice anything until you are on the next stage.. at the moment liquids just go straight through so dont worrythat you are having too much, your doing well xx

hi fizzwood sounds to me your doing great, i carnt wait till i have my op, i wouldnt worry to much about weekly weight loss just yet, you just consentrate on getting your fluids in, which you are doing great at, so take care the weight will come off nice and steady you will see. xxxx

Back