• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Slimming World

Am avoiding all my team :( Surgeon: wants me to out on weight, I don't get it, had to have stomach treated on holiday recently and am in hiding Dietician: very patient & resourceful, but I know what I need to do Councellor: suggested something I don't want to do, but I think I should be heading here...

SW - healthier eating and some new ideas plus many WLS have good things to say. Try something different.

Come on lovely lady. Pick up the phone and ring your team. Don't become another wls statistic hon :(

How are you getting on?

It's certainly made me think about some of the things I have been eating that are counted as syns, so far it's helping me focus on the free food and cutting out on things like some cheese and nuts.

Got a couple of weeks off as just had my plastics done. Best thing I have done is focus on cutting out sweets for nearly 2 weeks now. Still having sugar in sauces, just cutting sweets is a small victory.

Well done Gary, that's awesome!

So whats changed from the red and green days, or is it the same principle? x

Back