• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Slipped back into bad ways

wildthing

Hi All,

Over Christmas I slipped back into some of my old ways so promised myself through January I would start afresh, its February tomorrow and I'm am still eating really badly and today feel really down about the whole thing, have put half a stone back on since beginning of December through drinking too much wine and stuffing crap and feel like I don't deserve to have my band cos I am just abusing it at the mo. can't seem to snap out of it, feel like going on a massive binge out today which I haven't done for ages, any ideas?

Why dont you, rather than binging go and look for outfits in a size smaller than what you are for your 40th Birthday - if that's your goal.
I know it's easier said than done but make a list of all the reasons you hate being bigger, get photo's out where you look good and put them where you can see them.
Focus on the good things rather than the bad things to try and lift you out of this mood.
x

Wildthing DON'T DO IT!!!! No good can come of it and it will make you feel terrible. I've been eating rubbish since Christmas too and, although I haven't gain, I haven't lost any weight. All stopped now though and I'm back to my protein drinks (I had a bypass in October) and I've stopped scoffing biscuits. Whenever I think I feel hungy I have a huge cup of tea. Remeber, you had you op for a reason - did you keep a diary? It might be a good idea to flick back to see how desperate you were last February. Good luck, I'm sure you'll soon get your head straight again. Mxx

Visualise yourself this time last year? How miserable was you then? Now go look in the mirror and see how much you've achieved!

So you had a blow out at christmas, you aren't the only one i bet! But you've recognised this glitch and you know you can fix it, if you didn't you wouldnt be asking for help...

Go shopping as someone said, find the dress which is going to make you feel fab at forty, as it says life is just beginning for you... Take it by the balls n hold on for dear life, you can beat it xxx

thank you guys gonna try a fresh new attitude tomorrow, its a new month so got to sort my self out - this is why i don't like Xmas it always stalls me and puts me in a bad diet and exercise mindset..

Lets make Christmas about slinky dresses and being able to enjoy a festive treat without the feeling of being naughty - because we are just "ordinary" people who enjoy nice food
xxx

Back