• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Getting back on track!!! So ashamed

Multi vitamins are for life as a bypassers, the issue is porbably a cost one with gps now resposnsible for their own budgets rather than pcts. You need to book an appointment and tell him they are a lifelong thing.

Well done for posting this and actually admitting it, if I didn't know better it could have been me writing this post (apart from the alcohol as I've even gone off that). I have been toying with the idea of weight watchers or slimming world for nearly a month now and this post has given me a kick up the rear.

we can be get back on track buddies if you want someone to keep each other on track. Let me know how your getting on x x

tesmaralda said:
Multi vitamins are for life as a bypassers, the issue is porbably a cost one with gps now resposnsible for their own budgets rather than pcts. You need to book an appointment and tell him they are a lifelong thing.

Well done for posting this and actually admitting it, if I didn't know better it could have been me writing this post (apart from the alcohol as I've even gone off that). I have been toying with the idea of weight watchers or slimming world for nearly a month now and this post has given me a kick up the rear.

we can be get back on track buddies if you want someone to keep each other on track. Let me know how your getting on x x

Getting back on track buddies sounds good to me :)
And thank you I'll be ringing my doc's first thing in the morning to get vitamin thing sorted :-/

30 mins on cross trainer done
Breakfast 2 boiled eggs
Lunch fish pie (left the potato)
Tea yellow fish and veg
Snacks rich tea biscuits x 6
Today has been a good day :)

Got vitamin thing sorted at doc's

Gonna look into protein powder tomorrow so I can start the five day pouch test

Feeling like I might be getting back on track

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

I've found your posts really interesting as, although I'm only at day 5 post-op of the POSE procedure, I'm worried that I won't have changed (as you said in your first post). That that addictive gremlin will always be there, no matter what. The long-term does scare me.
Thank you so much for your honesty and wishing you all the very best of will-power or whatever-it-takes.

x

Yey. Just been on the scales and I've lost 3 pounds

I think reading all the stories and messages on this sight have really helped me get back on track,

I have found the more I read about the reasons everyone started this journey, the more I remember how miserable I was and how much better I look and feel now!!

It's so easy to get caught up in everyday life and forget just how much it has taken to get to this point.

I will def keep on with my journey and with the support and advice I have received from everyone on this sight, I know it will be that little bit easier from now on

Thank you all
X x

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Back