• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Smoking

BecksDaykin

Day 3 of the quitting smoking for surgery and feeling great knowing I have a goal to achieve :)

33 days to surgery and still can't believe it after battling with my weight for over half of my life!!

well done !,,,,the hardest thing i ever done was giving up smoking ,but it was worth it ,,your giving yourself the best gift by stopping,,,,,stick to it ,it gets easier after a week , lots of carrot sticks ,chewing gum and cleaning ya teeth,,,,,,,keep up the great work!x

starr said:
well done !,,,,the hardest thing i ever done was giving up smoking ,but it was worth it ,,your giving yourself the best gift by stopping,,,,,stick to it ,it gets easier after a week , lots of carrot sticks ,chewing gum and cleaning ya teeth,,,,,,,keep up the great work!x

Thx Hun and well done u too x

I'm chomping on nicorette ATM x

well done becks, you're a good girl, yes you are! lol its so worth it. I stopped in June and i still really want one :( but ignore me, im a dozy mare lol
keep it up xxx

Yes ... but a none smoking dozy mare :D:D:D:D xxxx

yeah i know lol but its only the thought of surgery keeping me going, i really really want one! aarrggghhhhh :gimi::sign0163::sign0009: stop it woman! lol :whoopass:

yeah i know lol but its only the thought of surgery keeping me going, i really really want one! aarrggghhhhh :gimi::sign0163::sign0009: stop it woman! lol :whoopass:

Bless ... so glad you is as mad as me, lol :D We will all get there is the end, with lots of good friends to celebrate with xxx :D

Bless ... so glad you is as mad as me, lol :D We will all get there is the end, with lots of good friends to celebrate with xxx :D

thats true, we'll be sitting here, a couple of old girls, egging on the newbies lol x

:slap::whip:
Get a room you two!

Now only a man would think/say that ... we women are much more appreciative of each others mind & intellect. You were one of the friends I was referring to but now :p:p:p See how high my intellect is, lol x

Last edited:
Now only a man would think/say that ... we women are much more appreciative of each others mind & intellect. You were one of the friends I was referring to but now

:D ha ha ha!

good news on the no smoking the best thing i ever did was giving up smoking at 13 now i have more money and im 6ft 9 tall lolol good luck dont slide back

Thx all x

Yam all crazy..I love it lol I'll get my feet under the table before the real moi comes out..don't wanna be scaring u off ;-)

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

well done....i gave up in march then ended up back on them last month, im on champix again and stop smoking on sat! i cant wait to be a non smoker again!!!
its hard and some days are worse than others but the end result of surgery is worth it and the way i look at it now after my relapse is i only have to last until after surgery then if i still want 1 after that i can lol....good luck!!

Back