• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Smoking

well done....i gave up in march then ended up back on them last month, im on champix again and stop smoking on sat! i cant wait to be a non smoker again!!!
its hard and some days are worse than others but the end result of surgery is worth it and the way i look at it now after my relapse is i only have to last until after surgery then if i still want 1 after that i can lol....good luck!!

Well done for trying ... keep on keeping on. If it was easy, there would be far more non smokers xxx :)

Thx all x I'm now on day 6 using nicorette icy white gum and soooo not missing it!!

30 days till surgery :)

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

wencho said:
well done....i gave up in march then ended up back on them last month, im on champix again and stop smoking on sat! i cant wait to be a non smoker again!!!
its hard and some days are worse than others but the end result of surgery is worth it and the way i look at it now after my relapse is i only have to last until after surgery then if i still want 1 after that i can lol....good luck!!

Well done chick x

thanks all...having my last 1 now!!! Monday bein stop day but having last 1 before I turn in!!! will have no nails left come Tuesday haha xxx

wencho said:
thanks all...having my last 1 now!!! Monday bein stop day but having last 1 before I turn in!!! will have no nails left come Tuesday haha xxx

Good luck x how u doing?

I've actually gone the whole day so far with no gum and only had 3 over the weekend :) pretty pleased :)

Stay focused and remember why ur doing it x it's kept me going

Well done all!

I've now gone 4 days no ciggy, no gum, no anything! And I feel fine!

At the end of the day the ultimate goal of weight loss is more than worth it- I already feel so much better! xxx

Back