• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

snacks

serenitylove

my post op swelling is going down rapidly so im feeling alot more hungry again so im looking for some healthy snack ideas as im fed up of yogurt which is on my snack list what do you guys like to nibble on?

home made smoothies is good !! oh and if u have any of them litle ice lolly molds you can either freeze youghurt or the smoothies in them they are great !!

you can get loads of ice lollies that are low in sugar. for example rowntrees fruit pastilles ones are about 80calories each!

I lived of and still off jubblys.... you can get them sugar free..... I also liked ice pops and fruit pastil lollies.......

SO go get some!!!!

thanks girls i tried making a smoothie a few different ways and thought they were pretty yucky lol so gona get some jubblys and icepops i think i dont go for my first fill till oct 30th although im no illusion that will do the trick so gona need alot of will power

If i was to use skimmed milk, can i make and have a milkshake?
Hi Wobbles, i can only tolerate a small amount of milk but everyone is different. I was advised that milk was a crucial part of my diet post op but struggle with it. Best thing to do is give it a go and see how you manage x

Back