• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Sorry totally self indulgent post.

piglet8

I have just had my very first shopping trip in years that didn't end with my feeling utterly upset, I fitted into a size 10 in every shop we went in!! I'm absolutely godsmacked and been floating on clouds ever since. To think where I was 7 months ago both physically and emotionally, I just need to pinch myself!
Also, I went for a run with my hubby and my dog this morning over the hills (in -3 and snow) and I managed 5km without walking for the first time ever! Fab day around, here is to plenty more x

I have just had my very first shopping trip in years that didn't end with my feeling utterly upset, I fitted into a size 10 in every shop we went in!! I'm absolutely godsmacked and been floating on clouds ever since. To think where I was 7 months ago both physically and emotionally, I just need to pinch myself!
Also, I went for a run with my hubby and my dog this morning over the hills (in -3 and snow) and I managed 5km without walking for the first time ever! Fab day around, here is to plenty more x

Well done size 10 is amazing

well done xxx all those great things in one weekend you must be so proud :)

Thank you all, I'm still buzzing!
Makes me think though where I'll end up as I still has quite abit of roundness shall we say that could go, I have been thinking maybe another stone or stone and a half but I suppose there is no point in guessing just take it one kg at the time and see where my body is happy to stop. Xx

Congrats and well done piglet... Shout it loud and a clear as you want to. I would : D

That's definitely something to shout about you must be so buoyed at the moment. Shout it from the rooftops darlin'. Xxxx

Size 10. Fantastic-well done.
And you'll never forget your first 5k !!
Congratulations xx

WOW thats fantastic you must of definatly been floating on the clouds what a great feeling that must be. xx

Self indulge away!! It inspires others!!! Well done!!!

Congratulations piglet!!! Size 10 is like the wls holy grail, you should be very proud of yourself... but at 5' 5" you can't have too many curves left, you should be about right I would've thought xxxx

Wow!! This sounds like a dream! Well done you!

Do you mind me asking what size you were at your biggest? Xxx

WOOHOO

iNSPIRATIONAL! Well done :)

Thanks peeps xxx
My BMI is still just within the normal range Amanda so another stone would give me a better fluctuation range without tipping me into overweight range. Clar01 I was a size 20/22 last June but to be fair, although I'm fitting into size 10 top and bottom I do still fit into some12 in trousers from certain shops. X

Last edited:
Wow that's so amazing you have done brilliantly!

I have lost 6 stone since Sept, still got 4/5 to go but I've only gone from a 26 to a 20.

Is be happy if I ever got to a 16! Xxxx

Back