• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

SO ANGRY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tinkerboom

:mad:SO ANGRY !!!!!!!!!!! I been back to see my gp today for the 2nd lot of blood test results been told all is "normal" blOod sugars last week "FASTED " was 8.2 today was 5.2, was told all my test were ok and wait for this one "TO GO HOME AND TRY AND LOOSE WEIGHT"!!!!!!!!!

tinkerboom

SO ANGRY !!!!!!!!!!

:mad:SO ANGRY !!!!!!!!!!! I been back to see my gp today for the 2nd lot of blood test results been told all is "normal" blOod sugars last week "FASTED " was 8.2 today was 5.2, was told all my test were ok and wait for this one "TO GO HOME AND TRY AND LOOSE WEIGHT"!!!!!!!!!

AnnieT

I can totally understand your anger. If you are looking for weightloss surgery then ask your GP to refer you for assessment. It's not for your GP to decide your suitability and he/she cannot decline your request to be considered by a bariatric consultant.

The only thing the surgeon will focus on is what efforts you have made previously to lose weight and its a good idea to make a list of all the diets you have tried and medications taken.

Try to get yourself to a calm place then go back to your GP and try again. Its your right to be referred. xxx