• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

This is me

No1spritzer

Hi all I have been on here for a week and find you all very inspirational,
I went to to doctor last thurs and said I am here yet again about my weight we talked and she weighted me and said that she has seen for five yrs I have tried everything to loose weight yet stayed the same weight for 5 yrs and would I consider gastric surgery ! I was so happy when she mentioned the mere word GASTRIC !!! She told me to book in for a fasting blood test and she will send my referral off. I no it's a long way off but at last I feel like I have my foot in the door.
So off I went for my blood test today and chatting to the nurse about the referral and told her about this site and that I am keepin a log of everything I eat on the app that ppl on here have talked about and am not even eating as many calories as it says and that I am going to give up smoking,
God I do go on don't I lol
Anyway the nurse said am doing everything a surgeon wants to here and we have agreed that after the kids summer break I am going to stop smoking to show how determin I am to help my way of getting a gastric hopefully Bypass, so that's me xxx

Hello and welcome x

What hospital are you hoping to have your operation at?

Fingers crossed for a smooth ride for you x

well done love , and goodluck,youl do it ,i do miss smoking but this op is gonna be life changing and life improving and worth giving up a dirty, money burning ,health ruining habit for !,,lol (i keep telling myself that,haha !)

North Tyneside is the nearest to me, as the doctor did say I would have to do alot of travelling but that does bother me I will travel the 60mile round trip everyday if I have to.

my hospital is 85 miles away to,but im like you ,dont care where as long as i get my op x

Welcome and good luck Hun ;)

Welcome an dGood Luck on your journey. You will find lots of help and advice on here it has been invaluable to me x

My hospital is 120 miles, well it is now, but pre op about 7 lol. I won't transfer as i have implicit faith in my doctors..

Good luck xxx

Back