• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

today is my day ?

pinkprincess77

Well the day as finally arrived that I have my op. I am terrified but excited at the same time. I haven't slept a single minute all night. I'm laid in bed listening to the birds singing and finding it quite smoothing. Anyway please wish me luck and make room on the loosers bench. I'll keep you upto date as soon as I can x

Keeping your seat warm for you to join us later today. Good luck and see you out the otherwise xx

Lots and lots of luck xx

good luck hun

Good luck hun :) x

Thanks for the messsges everyone. I'm currently sat on my hospital bed waiting. I've had bloods done, swabs taken and had a talk with the registrar and been fitted with sexy sergical stockings lol. Im as nervous as hell and keep having a cry but I'm sure I'll be fine x

You will be fine. Keep taking deep breathes. It'll be over before you know it x

Good luck x

All done :)

Just a quick update on my progress. I went to theatre at 3pm monday and was back on the ward at 6. I was in alot on pain and didnt sleep monday night. Yesterday a was still in alot of pain and was having iv fluids and tramadol.

I've had quite a few problems with my drain not draining and bleeding out from around the site. I had to have my canular changed last night because my original on had bent to a right angle. I haven't had a leak test they just gave me some ribenna and said if there was a leak it would come out in the drain.

The doctor as been around this morning and said they will try and order a leak test get my drain out and remove the canular I hopefully go home tonight.

Turned out to not be a quick update lol. X

Back