• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

wanna_be_a_yummy_mummy!!!

CONGRATS HUNNIE!!!!!

I am so pleased that all went to plan with the adoption!!1

See, it was worth all the agg & waiting!!!

Hope you are feeling much better today and keep at it...you are doing really well.

We both have our 1st fill at the end of the month, then hopefully we wont be soooo
bl@*dy hungry! :)

HOPEFULLY

Enjoy your weekend and enjoy your 'new' family...(I know its not new...but it is official now!)
xxx

CONGRATS HUNNIE!!!!!

I am so pleased that all went to plan with the adoption!!1

See, it was worth all the agg & waiting!!!

Hope you are feeling much better today and keep at it...you are doing really well.

We both have our 1st fill at the end of the month, then hopefully we wont be soooo
bl@*dy hungry! :)

HOPEFULLY

Enjoy your weekend and enjoy your 'new' family...(I know its not new...but it is official now!)
xxx

Ah thanks honey, im just so glad di*k face is out of our lives for good!!

I'm actually dreading the fill, im no good with needles at all, hope it doesn't hurt! Will the 1st one give us much restriction?

Hello Wannabe. Glad all went well. How are you doing today. I know that you had some reservations about your op but I hope that you are ok today. I had my op around the same time as you. I'm on "blitzed" fish/shepherds pie etc now which is a nice change from soup soup soup!! I've been very lucky - no feeling/being sick, able to sleep (could do it as an Olympic sport!!) and no food issues really. I hope that things are better for you.

congratulations :)

Hello Wannabe. Glad all went well. How are you doing today.

Im grand today, just so glad im not eating soup anymore!!

I know that you had some reservations about your op but I hope that you are ok today. I had my op around the same time as you. I'm on "blitzed" fish/shepherds pie etc now which is a nice change from soup soup soup!!

What do you mean 'blitzed' im having mine as normal, should I not be doing that?

I've been very lucky - no feeling/being sick, able to sleep (could do it as an Olympic sport!!) and no food issues really. I hope that things are better for you.

Much better thanks x

Back