• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

So its 6 months or so.....

carberello

And I havent posted for ages!

I have now lost a third of my weight I'm now 13 st and the brakes are comming on slowly but surely

I can eat almost anything I want except anything greasy fatty or oversweetened with sugar

My diabetes has evaporated, - for those diabetics watching - last Hba1c was 4.8 from 9.5 Dr is amazed?

Fatty liver all but gone, ( normal liver function returned)

my knees are like new and my libido is back as also as good as new. Im a 32 waist again, and stilll basking in peoples amazment at my 7 1/2 stone lost.

Cholestrol and trigycerides normal, all bloods A1.

Im healthier now than I have felt anytime in the last 15/20 years honestly

Downside- The vit B1 injections sting a bit lol, the dumps are unpleasent and need careful management, I was anemic for a while, but all ok now

The dumping is calming down and very managable although greasy = dont stray too far from the little boys room. I still have to have a lie down for half an hour if I eat something I shouldnt.

I dont feel ill after eating anymore, and I find Ive swapped fruit for processed without really realising it.

One change I have found is fizzy beer bloats me like a balloon so now drink still wine instead. ( still not used to it) I was quite surprised at this as my stomach is now open ended both ends!

I also have to say I get tiddly very easily -I did read that happens somewhere but didnt really believe it until ~~~~~~~ Anyway beware you might be the same!

I find I could eat a small amount often, and possibly spoil the op that way but you soon learn to say no to yourself.

Would go through it again?

Like a shot! I can honestly say its the best money Ive ever spent. I know for a fact its lengthened my lifespan and improved that life fantastically.

If youre thinking of doing it STOP THINKING AND GO ARRANGE IT. :D

What a great loss! Well done to you!

Im due to have my band next week, still have those doubts in my mind, I hope that I will be where you are in the future and know without a doubt, it was the right thing!

Well done, great results and great testament to read. Thanks for sharing. T xxx

Back