• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

So its tommorrow

Chillax! You will be fine :D Take deep breaths and focus on alllllll the nice things that will happen after your surgery.....all the lovely clothes and shoes and no more puffing and panting when you try to do things......happier hols and more exuberant sex :eek: Oh lordy, I need a lie down again now ;) XX

the very best of luck for tomorrow. looking forward to hearing how u get on

xx

Raise your hands in the air and start screaming.... You're about to go on the biggest roller coaster ride of your life, enjoy the thrill cos it's a once in a lifetime ride and lasts forever xx

Wishing you all the best on your wls tomorrow...you will be fine lovey xxx

Good luck, let us know how it goes xx

Good luck, I'm sure it will all be fine. Make the most of the first few months as weightloss is at a premium then. Gets harder the further out you go!

good luck babe remember lots of juices cordials and let us now .........im so jealous xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Very best wishes to you Scarlet. Happy healing, take it easy post-op and i look forward to seeing you 'on the other side'.
Grace xxx

good luck hon. it's going to be a great year for you. can't wait to hear how you get on xx

Good Luck ! x

Think of it as exciting rather than scary! Very best wishes to you and let us all know how you get on
Very best wishes
Jo XX

Back