• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

so ive woke up this morning and guess what ive just seen.......

cherry

The loss of my first STONE YIPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE im so pleased ha and ive lost that in 4 weeks! and ive not been silly about it, tho i have been very very strict :D ........ i am pleased but on the other hand i think ooo god, ive 10 more to lose :sigh::sigh::sigh::sigh::sigh: bloody hurrendous hey xxx

Congratulations on losing, hopefully, the first of many!

thanks mixxy! heres hoping hey :)

Kelly, that's so BRILLIANT.
Keep totally focused and go for it... don't forget to keep moving and I always say 'we are going down on the scales, but we are certainly GOING UP in confidence and better health'!

Much love to you, as always xxx

morning bev & ange thanks girls xx

thanks hunni x

Kell... I've had a healthy breakfast and now I'm starting my exercise routine...
When I first read the thread title I thought
'OMG Kelly's got up this morning and seen a SPIDER!'.

So glad for your weight loss, shall be weighing in myself later and will alter my ticker....
But I'm not sitting on the couch... I'm off to shake a leg!

Much love xxx

Woo Hoo well done, keep it up. xx

thanks hun x

Well done you! Keep it up and keep it off xx

Well done Kelly !! That's a great start - you go girl !

thanks rose x

Well done Kelly, every pound you lose pre-op is going to pay dividends post-op. Don't worry if you stall for a while, it is all part of the process. Just don't get disheartened and fall off the wagon.
You are doing brilliantly. xx

thanks john x

thanks babe! its hard not to hey, but lets keep positive! im now a stone less and met target!! from hospital yipppeee xx

thanks babe x

Back