• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

so ive woke up this morning and guess what ive just seen.......

Well done Kelly! Nice one :)

well_done2.gif

thanks mejulie x

well done kelly - thats brilliant keep up the hard work your doing so well - your bariatric team will be soo pleased! loadsa luv xxxxx

thanks keeley x

Kelly, you should add it to your signature as a goal met - it's quite a good incentive to look at when you are feeling less than positive.

You could add:
First stone lost - goal met
Hospital target weight - goal met

It all helps for a good and positive attitude xx

ooo thanks babe gonna do it! xx

Well done Kelly, go get em hun xxxx

thanks hun x

thanks hun x

Kell, I've done my exercise, had my salad lunch, just weighed in and I'm down to 18 stones 5lbs, so that's 3lbs come off this week.

It's hard somedays but we are doing it!

Letting my lunch go down and then back to my stretching exercises and burning off my lunch, I'm slow but I keep going!

Toning tables in the morning for me and sticking with this... please keep going... you are doing very well!

Much love xxx

oooo YAY bev!!! well done you! your doing fantastic!! that wii was made for you! :D your doing brilliantly!!! ive just had lunch gonna let that settle then ill do my sit ups, i remember some stretches i use to do when i was dancing :sigh: sniiiiff that i might start introducing for the legs! my legs use to be the best bit of me!! :sigh: o well hopefully one day ill get em back, whoooo were all doing greeeeeat xx with a big fist in the air like the tiger from frosties haha x

Yes punch the air Kell.

Stretching is so good for you and breathing exercises... probably a lot easier for you, I'm 30 years older.... haha....

But we will get there and then we are celebrating big (in a smaller size) style!

xxx

Well I dont want any jealousy when I tell you what Ive lost, no falling out because Im such a massive looser.........drum roll please ................ 1KG :D or in old money.....2.2lb ...... I know , I am absolutely delighted.....only about another 20 stone to go!! :eek:

Jacqui.... that's going to be 3 hugs when I see you on the 1st September... it's a fantastic loss considering you are not well..

I think I am getting some off because I have heaved myself off the sofa at last... not before time... I was so damn tired after my last course of radiotherapy and could not keep myself upright, so tired and the weight was aggravating an old disc injury...

Come on Jacqui!

We are on our way! xxx

OOOOOO well done lovely!!! its all going in the right direction xx

Just wait for it Jacqui... I'm all chest.... so you are going to be squished when I get to meet you xxx

Back