• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

kick up the backside please!

Amrac1

Well have just returned from hols with hubby and kids. We had a great time. Food wise I was fine and playing with kids on the beach everyday was ok for exercise. Clothes felt looser by the end of the holiday. So excitedly and nervously I got on the scales this morning. And I lost a measerly 3 pounds in 2 weeks!!!!!!!!!!!:confused: I am devastated and really cross with myself for being so upset. I really dont know where I went wrong. Please everyone give me a kick!

Why give you a kick? You've lost 3 lbs whilst you've been away! You should feel proud :)

I'd be thrilled to lose 3lbs whilst on holiday!
Don't punish yourself, I think this is a great result!
Take care and sending you a hug xxx

sometimes we lose inches as opposed to pounds, so maybe youve lost a bit of both.

You've done great. You've been able to go on holiday and have a good time and you've gone there 131lbs lighter than you were before surgery too! Most people gain weight on holiday and you lost 3lbs! that's fantastic.

Lossing 3lb on holidays is not at all bad in fact totally the opposite. If your clothes are feeling more loose something good must have been going right :)

wow I would normally gain a minimum of 7 pounds on holiday. Any loss would seem fantastic to me!

Why give you a kick? You've lost 3 lbs whilst you've been away! You should feel proud :)

same as the main man said here!! you did well to lose weight, be happy, don't get caught up in the "omg i'm not losing 85lbs a week so i'm a failure" :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:, in one of my previous rants on this forum i mentioned losing weight is a marathon, not a sprint, even on a "normal" calorie controlled diet, they say 1-2lbs a week is ok, wouldn't beat yourself up, you were on holiday, sheesh!! ;)

Back