• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Cycling - have I got the balls - UPDATE

Fat Again

I did it - I did it - I did it

I was out cycling for 1½ hours on Sunday, ain't got a clue how many miles I covered, but It was some distance, I just didn't want to stop.

I'm actually feeling really proud of myself, and thats a feeling I never have x

WOW well done! it sounds wonderful! You should be proud. xxxx

That is BRILLIANT. Very well done... You should be so proud... Much love and hugs to you xxx

Well done you!! Gonna try it myself (when its dark nights) Lol, it wont be a pretty sight, a very big me on a very small bike x

Good on ya!

I started cycling with my children (7&8) about 2 yrs ago, mainly during the warm / dry weather, At 23 stones it is a sight to behold LOL, but you know what..... I don't give a fluck!

At first I was really self conscious, actually had idiots double taking and pointing at the fat woman on the bike, I rode past teenagers who snickered and grown men who made stupid comments.... I became the master of the quick comeback to shut them down!!

I love my "Mary poppins bike" complete with the basket, best 150 quid I spent! Me and my kids love it and even took part in last yrs london skyride.... and yep I'm still 23 stones, cant walk far without my back aching, but I can cycle for miles without so much as a twitch.

And with my surgery date looming....., the best is yet to come.

Enjoy your bike, the freedom and the exercise and pay no mind to the fools who stare.... thats my moto .

Peace

Brilliant news, well done you... I'm ashamed to say since i tried mine the other week i've not been on it since. It was scary having little control after such a long time off the bike and my legs was kernackered after a short ride... I'm gonna stick with the walking and hope that shifts something, otherwise who knows what i'll try next? xx

Thats a great achievement! I'd love to ride a bike one day. I went to Centreparcs last summer with Hubby, hired a bike and took it back after 5 minutes cos I couldn't get both legs up on the pedals! I was ok with one foot up and used the other to push along the ground, but the pedal kept hitting my pushing leg and I'd have ended up with a leg covered in bruises. BNless Hubby, he wouldn't cycle without me so we ended up walking everywhere, which killed me! If you've never been to Centreparcs it was a 20 min walk to the main centre, another 20mins to the pub in a different direction. Definitely more of a walking holiday than I'd planned! lol. Here's hoping I can get up on a bike and cycle in the future.

Good on ya!

I started cycling with my children (7&8) about 2 yrs ago, mainly during the warm / dry weather, At 23 stones it is a sight to behold LOL, but you know what..... I don't give a fluck!

At first I was really self conscious, actually had idiots double taking and pointing at the fat woman on the bike, I rode past teenagers who snickered and grown men who made stupid comments.... I became the master of the quick comeback to shut them down!!

I love my "Mary poppins bike" complete with the basket, best 150 quid I spent! Me and my kids love it and even took part in last yrs london skyride.... and yep I'm still 23 stones, cant walk far without my back aching, but I can cycle for miles without so much as a twitch.

And with my surgery date looming....., the best is yet to come.

Enjoy your bike, the freedom and the exercise and pay no mind to the fools who stare.... thats my moto .

Peace

oooohh I want a basket x

Back