• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

So who knows u have had WLS done?

most people know about my plans for surgery, mixed views from them though. not many people can understand why i am having it, they just ask why can't you do it on your own :(... others are really positive and can see a change in my confidence as i have started to lose weight.

told one woman at school as she was the one who told me to go to this site!!

anyways shes the only outsider.....ppl in general can be too judmental....and tbh with the band the weight loss wont be as dramatic so wont be as obvious

Told no-one. Ppl can be too judgemental that you're lazy or weak, ...& maybe I was?
- but I've reset the clock & now I'm not lazy or greedy or weak. I just needed a tweak :)

I tell anyone who asks lol....most people who know me know....I just think while they are talking about me they are leaving some one else alone:D XX

told one woman at school as she was the one who told me to go to this site!!

anyways shes the only outsider.....ppl in general can be too judmental....and tbh with the band the weight loss wont be as dramatic so wont be as obvious

You are the one that truly matters and how you feel precious... love and hugs always xxx

bev u r lovely!! sure u heard that loads though :)

Back