• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Magicbean's journey to slim-town...

Oh Magic I understand your pain! I've not posted much myself lately coz I'm ashamed of what I'm eating and that I'm not doing as well as I think I should be. Well done on admitting all on here though and remember tomorrow is another day! We can do this hun xx

thanks mellly and mazza.

mazza i did read the head hunger thing but i think i need to read it properly and not skim it.

so i thought id have some crap ..this was at 11....then i thought nooo....instead i will just have my lunch a little early. chicken and salad which was yumm and really sat well. got a bit peckish now so had some dry ryvita.

so far so good

You will be fine - its all about recognising your triggers (boredom maybe?) and doing something else when it hits you.

Easy to say I know but it does work x

thanks mazza....how much have u lost now...being nosey but it spurs me on successful band stories!!

I reached my goal weight of 12 stone 7 from 19 stone in less than 2 years - but along the way had a hysterectomy, lost my lovely mum and a dear friend ......... phew!!

My weight now fluctuates between 12 stone 2 and 7, so being 5ft 10 thats a healthy BMI :D

Im almost 2 1/2 years post op ;) x

good loss there mazza....esp with all the stuff u had to deal with....

weight went down lasst week and back up this week....totally my fault. anyways gotta migraine at mo so will do theis entry later xx

Back