• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

'Soft' Food Ideas Needed

vanilla-cupcake

Im 2 weeks post band op and on soft textured foods.

My biggest problem is dinner time, I can only eat so much red meat in lasagne's and cottage pies, I have already had fresh cod with parsley sauce but have run out of ideas in what else to make......

For breakfast this morning I had scrambled egg mixed with ham

Lunch: Bowl of homemade veg soup

Dinner: Tin of spagetti hoops (how boring)

Have any of you any ideas on what else I can eat, im meeting with my dietician on saturday so need ideas until then

Thanks
Kate x

fish pie is great for banders with a little brockli.

Hi there,

There is a recipe section in the stickies above the main pain of forum, you could have a look through the threads there, I am sure there are some really good ideas...:D;)

Salmon fillet (baked in oven) with plenty hollandaise sauce

cauliflour with plenty cheese sauce

I sometimes had tinned steak as it breaks down into shreds with mashed sweet potato or mashed carrots

boil in the bag fish in sauce & mashed veggies.

hope this helps a little xx

faggots,:rolleyes: mashed with mash potato and mushy peas. yummy

mnl

low fat vegtable curry veg must be soft no rice no nan bread x its nice to have a more defined spicy taste as flavours become boring, veg curry is good as you can make different types.

low fat vegtable curry veg must be soft no rice no nan bread x its nice to have a more defined spicy taste as flavours become boring, veg curry is good as you can make different types.

Oh dont you worry Liz I will be making curry, its one of my fave, Im allowed noodles after next week so i'll be makin it then so i can have it with my noodles.......oh yum the thought of it

Back