• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

soft food, what did you have or wat are you having?

For meat, at first, I got those tins of stewing steak as the meat is very soft and was quite easy to digest, along with a little mashed potato.

i tried those tinned meats but they made me sick - they were really soft though i agree, i just couldnt eat it, it smelt like my dogs dinner (sorry to say :eek:)
x

ooh i tried the low fat chicken in white sauce... it was ok but i wasnt too keen as it wouldnt really puree.. but may try it again when im on soft stage

Hi Rayne, I am only 6 days further on than you but I only did 2 weeks on each stage, I am on the last few days of soft but I am more or less eating whatever I want now. I don't eat cheese in any shape or form so meat was a must for me. I ate things like fish in sauce and mash, corned beef, luncheon meat, canned meatballs, faggots, lentil curry, chicken and chickpea curry, (No rice) scrambled egg, boiled egg, fish cakes.

Hi Rayne, I am only 6 days further on than you but I only did 2 weeks on each stage, I am on the last few days of soft but I am more or less eating whatever I want now. I don't eat cheese in any shape or form so meat was a must for me. I ate things like fish in sauce and mash, corned beef, luncheon meat, canned meatballs, faggots, lentil curry, chicken and chickpea curry, (No rice) scrambled egg, boiled egg, fish cakes.

Thanks Marie.... ooh i wouldnt of thought of meatballs... i like those... i guess you only need a couple though lol x

hi lots of people have mentioned cheesy mash... Are you adding a bit of cheddar or using soft cheese?

Raynebubble said:
hi lots of people have mentioned cheesy mash... Are you adding a bit of cheddar or using soft cheese?

I used cheddar. Used to make small cheese and potato pies in little ramekins and bake for a short time in the oven. Lush.
xXx

Back