• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Some people make me

Frosty

God some people make me angry.

Back in the start of june my blood sugar started to rise again, It was thought that having the bypass cured me of being diabetic but they sdaid if i get some good excersize started it will mor ethen likey go and stay away.

So this being good news my doctor gave me a percription to the gym.

Its been 12 weeks now and the gym still keep saying they are too busy or they person who deals with these cases is away or sick. My doctor has phoned them up and they promise to return the call but never do.

So this being the case and this certain gym is the only one in my area that qualified to treat people like. How on earth do they get away with it.

My freind phone up pretending to be a cash paying customer and he was able to get in straight away if he wanted.

Being that the only thing holding me up is i need a induction interview for the gym . and its the same as the cash paying customer. So how can they have time for him and not me.

GRR i feel like kicking some ass :p (sorry ladies for the violance)

Anyone else have grief from anyone and cant seem to get a answer when they ask

If I were you, I would make an appointment as a normal customer, and then when you go just so ooops my mistake didn't realise I had to do such and such :D

Is it a chain? Going to head office can often help too.

I would just turn up and face it out with them - make them get an appointment sorted - it is harder for them to say no face to face. If not put a complaint in writing and send it recorded delivery - that way they can't 'lose' it!! Or, being the annoying git that I am I would ring up twice a day every day until they give in!!!!!

i would do xactly what shel said.. go down and then say oops didnt i mention i am a refferal lol.
goodluck hun i hope you get it sorted

Excellent idea Shell. The gits not prioritising you!!!! stamp your feet and kick ass i find a full blown temper usually gets me what i want (only kidding) but you have every right to that service and don't let them fob you off. Good luck x

I agree, go in there and book as a paying client and then like the girls say ....oops !! If not why don't u give me the number ....i always get what i want most of the time in these circumstances cus i don't take any poo poo from anyone .....i have a big mouth and if u need help i'll call them for u no problemo , just say mate :) xxx

Frosty I have joind the gym via my doctor and I have to say in their defence the person that does the induction is not a regular induction staff member. They are trained specifically to help people who have weight issues. At my council run gym that job was down to one lady who had to cover two of the gyms. It does take a while to get sorted but once your sorted its worth it in the end. Please persevere you will get there in the end. Linda x

HI

Just wanted to say that I had to wait a while to get my induction done at the gym when I had a GP referral, but it was more like 4 weeks, not 12! That is just wrong. Also you may find that it is different people who do the GP referrals induction, and not the regular gym staff. I know mine were not regular gym staff and were just there on 2 days a week. Of course yours may be completely different. I hope you get sorted soon though. Good luck,

Kelx

Back