• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Some Sad news for funky24

awwwww thats gutting for the poor lass. got my fingers and toes crossed that she will get another date soon x

Poor Funky :( hope you recover soon!

so sorry funky, hope you are on the way to recovery and that they rebook your surgery soon xxx

she has to have the iv drip for 5 days so she said to me earlier, she drugged up and is loving the morphine but she just wants the pain to go away, xxx

Get well soon, I've had this and now exactly how horrible it is. I was high on morphine for a week then got morphine rash, which felt like spiders crawling all over me! Xx

I am gutter for her she has been trying to help me get over my disapointment. Get well soon and you will be back at the top of the list in no time ((((((hugs)))))) xxxxxx

Can't believe her news, Gutted for her after having done the two weeks of milk! Hope she gets back on track soon, sending my love x

no im still taking antibiotics etc , as trying to kill the infection i got to, then i have to go bk to my gp when i feel better and he will get in touch with st richards apparently ......... i think it may be the new yr now?! guess it depends if they can fit me in when im better before they stop for xmas etc x

Hope you get better and our date in the new year or before. I'll be off radar to the new year and a bit more so hopefully you'll be done before I'm back in the real world :))

Back