• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Some suprises !

flowerofshona

I decided to try on the clothes on 'my shelf 2' and boy i had some shocks !!! these are 26/28 sizes some 24/26 and 90% fitted me and the rest are pretty close :eek: one bin bag full of stuff that is just way to baggy already and a shelf almost empty.
To say im shocked is an understatement! loads in the wash being freshened up so nice to have some different clothes to wear :D
Had to buy a new swimmng costume as my old one is flapping about in the water :8855:

Congratulations hun, that must feel amazing - I can't wait for that day x

I am working towards fitting into a size 14 pencil leather skirt I wore last time I was skinny. At first I couldn't get it over my thighs. Today I got it all the way up but couldn't close it as the zip was stiff. At my dressmaker, she closed it! It just about fitted but it was tight, so I'm leaving it another few weeks.

That leather skirt is my yardstick. It's more faithful and reliable than my fluctuating scales!

Well dun Hun ;) x

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

My hubby's cousin brought 3 pairs of size 18 linen trousers over for me and a size 20 jumper. I politely thanked her and said I woulod slim into them. Later that evening I tried them and they all fitted comfortably!! I was so chuffed, then prayed I would be outbid on some 20 and 22 trousers I had been bidding for on ebay!! Thankfully I was!!

Isn't it an amazing feeling. Ruthis, I think we need a piccy when you get that skirt on properly! x

i am in desperate need of clothes... everything is baggy at the moment and im skint as had to have time off work sick last week... but hey ho... i have pegs lol

I have just got into two pairs of trousers that wouldnt do up last september when i purchased them - they are even a little baggy :) so even though the scales are barely moving something must be because they fitted, although they may have fitted before the op as i didnt try them on - its nice to know though that we can get into smaller sizes, Shops - beware the recession could be over when we all start buying.......... hehe

woop! must feel great :) xxx

Feels very odd Caren, knowing i will never need these sizes again !

My hubby's cousin brought 3 pairs of size 18 linen trousers over for me and a size 20 jumper. I politely thanked her and said I woulod slim into them. Later that evening I tried them and they all fitted comfortably!! I was so chuffed, then prayed I would be outbid on some 20 and 22 trousers I had been bidding for on ebay!! Thankfully I was!!

Isn't it an amazing feeling. Ruthis, I think we need a piccy when you get that skirt on properly! x

I will provide one once it really fits comfortably and I can close the zip without asking for help!

Aw Caren, it won't take that long, not now you've been diagnosed. When can you apply again?

Caren so many people are praying for your op hun xxxxxxxx

Back