• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Gosh i am shocked

cheekybum

I have got 2 important dates this week, one at the tower of London Thursday evening, and i have my nannies funeral on Friday and i had nothing to wear, so i went to Lakeside tonight and went into Ann Harveys, I used to wear a size 28 on the bottom tonight i bought a size 24 and i was a 26 to 28 on top and i am in a size 20 !! How shocked was i, i wouldnt say my weight loss has been that quick but my shape has really changed in 5 weeks and i am so chuffed, i could have bought something cheaper from a super market but it was all half price and i dont think a top and trousers is bad for 30 pound and it is so shapely instead of looking like a tent!!

Way to go, the only way now is down :) And all in time for the January Sales :) xx

Soz about ya nan, but gr8 news about ur trousers, wishing you all the best for Friday xxx

Thanks for the support, i am also sad about my nan but she had a fantastic life and lived till 90 so you cant ask more than that, and the one good thing is she would have been absolutely thrilled for me, she used to say you should do half an hour of exercise when you get up in the morning like i do, that will keep your weight down !! Bless her she is in a better place. Also i havent seen my family for nearly 5 months as i have had a huge argument with them so seeing them in my smaller clothes is going to be so great, off to buy a bit of jewellry and some new make up me thinks xx

Sorry to hear of your loss hun, but fab news about the drop xx

Sad about you Nan, but she sounds like she had a fab life. Its your turn now and great news about your new outfit and I am sure it wont fit you for long so you could sell it on EBay. Larger clothes sell well on there.

Thanks Ladylite, i have already started an ebay box! i dont know if to do it in bundles or seperately, i have some beautiful dresses that are too big and still with labels on and jeans i have only worn a couple of times, so it seems such a waste but hey any little bit i get back can go on my new wardrobe xx

CB Sorry to hear about your nan. I hope that all goes well at the funeral and the rest of your family behave themselves. Are you sure that they'll let you out of the Tower of London?

Rebirth

Back