• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Regret is starting to creep in.

CCPM just posted in my diary and finally its all clicked and I can feel my determination kick back in.

Thank you everyone. I feel blessed to have all your support and caring xxx

What/who is CCPM?

Glad you're feeling better xxx

A forum member !

Feeling much better thanks Ruthie :)

:)Hi Fuffs,
I know CCPM -gives great advice & well thought out.....
I'm just another 18 month post - opper -wishing you wellxxx

Ah thanks; don't know if I've seen any of his/her posts. Fuffs we always have these doubts. It's normal, natural and to be expected. You'll do great, you'll see!

Thank you Poppet and Ruthie :) xxx

I have woke up determined I will do well. You all believe in me, I trust you all lol.

These little gains will mean nothing when I am at goal and saying my bypass was the best thing I ever did.

So onwards and upwards, downwards or sidewards. Whatever gets me there lol

Hey Fuffs, sitting here in hospital bed, I really hope you get your mind set back in the right place. You ave been so supportive to so many. I really enjoy your stories, so I hope your not in the doldrums for long. Keep your chin up babes xx

Vonone said:
Hey Fuffs, sitting here in hospital bed, I really hope you get your mind set back in the right place. You ave been so supportive to so many. I really enjoy your stories, so I hope your not in the doldrums for long. Keep your chin up babes xx

I am a rollercoaster person by nature. I am up at the moment :D

Hope you are recovering well :D

Magsy said:
Just wanted to send you a big Hug and cuddle xxxx

Thank you very much :) xxx

Much happier this week as my team have helped me pull myself together a lot.

But been feeling dizzy on and off for two days now. And today everything hurts including my head. So feel a bit rough.

But didn't reach full regret on my bypass. So I am happy about that :) xxx

Back