• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Something not right

MrsG90

There must be something wrong with me. I'm feeling constantly hungry all the time. Nothing seems to be keeping me full. This is one of the reasons I had my sleeve.. In order to get AWAY from the feelings of constant hunger.

???

Sorry can't offer any advice. I had a bypass. Just didn't want to read and run. Hope you find some answers from the 'sleeve people'.

It could be acid my love. You may need to up your antacid, I find that my acid attacks feel a lot like hunger. I was told to take 2 Lanzaoprizol instead of one one in the morning and one before bed) which really helped. Speak with your team about i

Thank you beautiful ladies :)

Mrs G, I get what I think is hunger! If that makes sense. But the feelings inside are still quite confusing for me. I'm day 13 today - am getting in about 600 calories - but do feel a little empty.

Yeah, it's strange :(

It doesn't feel like traditional hunger though. Maybe Apositive is right - will certainly keep an eye on it.

It bloody keeps me awake. It's driving me bananas!!

Hey MrsG,

I had the same sensation and feeling of hunger. I had a sleeve and it does pass. I put it down to the stomach healing after the surgery :) I don't have that sensation anymore at all xx

Could just be head hunger, one of the hardest parts of this journey is letting go of the fact that we no longer can/need to eat lots to keep us satisfied xx

No. It's definitely not head hunger. I'm not "wanting " to eat. I just feel hungry in my stomach.

I had the same thing too when I was healing, it was strange because like you I didn't want to eat and when I tried to eat I couldn't handle more than a little mouthful!

I do feel actual hunger now and I get grumpy if I don't eat at the right time. Little and often is working at the moment and loads of water and herbal teas, I've got right into them like an old hippy!

I'm sure it'll settle down soon.

hi all i have read and heard from u tube blogger its head and the tummy settling down, all them chemical and biodegradng processes settling into a new little space and sort of re-grouping to the new healing tum

everytime your hungry, drink and i challenge you to learn how to juggle (doing something with your hands lol ) i will buy some of them too and by xmas i should have mastered 3 balls ha ha ha xxx If jugglings not for you then maybe something else similar, you could knit lol

xx

I can juggle already :D maybe knitting. Which would be a challenge especially seeing as I'm left handed ? x

great reminder kursty and as ive seen stacey write, liquids, liquids, liquids

left hooker ay. then knitting could be just the challenge you need, im going to get my secret bag of cross stitch out and keep hands and mind busy xxx ill cross stick a tacky bag for you knitting lololol x

Hehehhe xx

Back