• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Something tastey

tendersage

I need something tastey to tempt me into eating, i am struggling this week because of the hormones, i am using skakes ot keep my protien l.evels up but its not enough i also need other food, anyone got any tempting recipes or ideas?

Well if you need something tasty how about Hugh Jackman naked in Xmen 4? lol.

Sorry, I'm afraid I'm hopeless with food's so I'm of absolutely no help to you so I will Get me coat ............... lol.

Tell us what you Love like dislike & hate food wise that will help xxx

love sushi, seafood and spices, i have very few dislikes in food as long as its appealing and tastes great i am fine with it

Chili-honey Glazed Salmon Cubes

1/2 cup honey
2 tablespoons chili powder
1 tablespoon dried dill
1 tablespoon garlic powder
1 salmon filet, about 3 pounds
4 teaspoons olive oil, divided
2 tablespoons fresh dill for garnish
Black and white sesame seeds, to taste
1 box toothpicks

To make the glaze, combine the honey, chili powder, dried dill and garlic powder in a saucepan. Heat over medium to just thin the honey and incorporate the ingredients. Set aside. Make sure salmon is clean of all bones. Cut fish into 1-inch cubes. Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in a large saucepan over medium heat. Sear salmon cubes in batches. Skin side down, until just cooked, about 1-2 minutes. Add olive oil to the pan as needed. Drizzle the cubes with the glaze, garnish with fresh dill and sesame seeds, and serve with toothpicks.
Makes 8 servings.

Approximate values per serving: 298 calories, 9 g fat, 89 mg cholesterol, 35 g protein, 20 g carbohydrates, 1 g fiber, 154 mg sodium, 27 percent calories from fat.

cheese on toast with a sweet chilli sauce (simple things in life me )

mmmmmmm... I love cheese on toast! You can keep the chilli sauce though.

i forced the last of my fish pie down and hated every mouthful, maybe i should try a slice toast with peanut butter and marmite now that will make a huge change for me

If in doult you can not go wrong with a slice of toast

:( im a bander i miss a simple piece of toast :cry:makes me gagg it does.

ohhh someone else that likes the combination :) Jonah likes marmite and cheese, i have not tried it yet LOL maybe i will this week.

Liz i can't eat more than a few mouthfuls of bread, but toast i can just manage a full slice, and keep it healthy with granary

i might try a slice with baked beans on ;)

beans on toast yummy I lived on that for 12 months when I left home I didnt have a cooker just a toaster and a small microwave So everything I ate at home had toast with it I LOVE TOAST

Back