• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Sometimes this new way of eating sucks!!!!

clairyb

My other half likes big portions to put it mildly..........but I could have murdered a new potato........sometimes it just aint fair lol:(

Attachments

• Not fair.jpg
    Not fair.jpg
    517.2 KB · Views: 314
clairyb said:
My other half likes big portions to put it mildly..........but I could have murdered a new potato........sometimes it just aint fair lol:(

Luckily enough I live alone :). U on mushy food already?? I been on 2 weeks of liquid due to start mush on Tuesday :) x

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Lol and you will again (without the half pack if butter your other half has on his!!) - oh and introduce him to a vegetable or two!! ;-p. Xx

claire-anna said:
Luckily enough I live alone :). U on mushy food already?? I been on 2 weeks of liquid due to start mush on Tuesday :) x

Yup.....it was 2 weeks last Wednesday' hkw time flies!! Lol

clairyb said:
Yup.....it was 2 weeks last Wednesday' hkw time flies!! Lol

2 weeks today for me.... Just want the next 4 weeks to go quick... I been dreaming about lamb steak lol x

claire-anna said:
2 weeks today for me.... Just want the next 4 weeks to go quick... I been dreaming about lamb steak lol x

That's a healthy craving! My thoughts at that stage were very different lol :)

Sent from my iPad using WLSurgery

JO28172 said:
That's a healthy craving! My thoughts at that stage were very different lol :)

Lol... Ok KFC has sprung to mind on a few occasions.... :) I just want to use my teeth to bite and chew something.. My teeth feel somewhat redundant.. Only 4 weeks to go til solids and 23lbs off so far :) x

That's more like it :D a proper craving lol x

Hi Claire, can I ask you when you started driving again? I am wondering if I would be ok to drive back from the airport! Prob not, but thought I would ask :)

wannabeminime said:
Hi Claire, can I ask you when you started driving again? I am wondering if I would be ok to drive back from the airport! Prob not, but thought I would ask :)

I had a friend to pick me up from airport, but I could have drove.. The other ladies I went with all drove home from stansted, one to Portsmouth other to Manchester.. but in hindsight I expect they were shattered..I drove the very next day home so that was 5 days post op, when are you off now?

I been feeling crappy again and off work, I'm just so exhausted and really trying to up my calories, but I get sooo full quickly and don't fancy eating again then for the rest of the day... I'll get there.. Haven't lost anything for a week, but I know hats my body holding onto it.. Hopefully it will pass soon.. X

Thanks sorry to hear you are under the weather, hope it passes soon! I am still hoping to go in August so just getting organised with loans etc now.

How are the losses coming along?

Haha getting muddled up with all the Clares again! Nice to hear how you're doing Claire Anna, but I was meaning clairyb as she had a sleeve where I am going! Lollll x

wannabeminime said:
Haha getting muddled up with all the Clares again! Nice to hear how you're doing Claire Anna, but I was meaning clairyb as she had a sleeve where I am going! Lollll x

Lol.. That's ok.. I forgot this was clairyb thread lol.. August won't be long for you.. Bet your really excited now :). I've hit a stall at 4 weeks post op I have lost 26lbs.. Need to get it moving again but feeling like crap with heyfever... Injection tomorrow so should feel better then x

Hi Becky.....Im so pleased you are going ahead, you wont regret it! Yeah, I think I could have driven no problems on the way home, but my other half picked me up so he drove......mind you, I did mention at times I would drive..........when my knuckles were white enough! So, if its not too far it would be an option.....probably better if someone picked you up though you will probably be worn out! x

Thanks hun, i'll see if i can get collected. The airport is about 1.5 hours away, so i guess i should get a lift really. How are you? How much have you lost now? Onto solids now??xx

Sorry I didn't reply earlier, I didn't see this! I've lost 38lbs so far and yes I'm experimenting with 'normal' food now! Only had trouble twice and that was because I ate too fast I think! The only thing I don't like is waiting to drink for 30 mins after you've eaten....that's a right pain!

Back