• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Really could kill him !!!

My shoulders are broad, hold on a minute, not as broad as there were, I'm right behind you Andy haha

:8855::8855:

Yeah i've got enough room for you aswell mate

Mmm the man bashing is getting me thinking maybe I shud ask my surgeon for a sex change rather then my bypass would. That make y happy lol
Oh and f y I you won't be laughing when u all have to become lesbians coz there's no men left pmsl

Mmm the man bashing is getting me thinking maybe I shud ask my surgeon for a sex change rather then my bypass would. That make y happy lol
Oh and f y I you won't be laughing when u all have to become lesbians coz there's no men left pmsl

Mmm the man bashing is getting me thinking maybe I shud ask my surgeon for a sex change rather then my bypass
:8855:

My other half has just made a off the cuff comment and he's just so bang out of order. He was looking in the cupboard saying is their any biscuits ( how shud I know I don't eat them ) when he finds none I then get. You know there's no rubbish in this house since you had a that band ( bypass actually ). From the start of my ten day diet I've never changed any of the families eating habits there is allways loads of crisps, cakes and sweets etc about the house. None of them have weight issues so it's not really fair to have my issues forced upon them. They all eat normal meals sometimes healthy sometimes not. He has made me so mad !!!
Get a box of dog biscuits and chuck them in cupboard for him, let him munch on them next time lol

Haha Denise , like your style x

Even though I am separated (hubby lives in Kent and me in Birmingham) we are still good friends and he comes up for a visit every couple of weeks. Last week was really bad, he seemed to make a point of stopping at the pub at lunch time, making puddings with the supper and all sorts of other BAD things... I am now 20 lbs lighter than him (also for the first time ever) and was wondering if that was why he was acting like he was. My daughter wondered if it was him acting normally and me being different because of my change in eating habbits... I am pre op and petrified to put on a single pound incase they tell me that I am still not ready..
Maybe it is just that food is not the most important thing in my life anymore.

I'm not great at geography - is Sunderland in the wilds of antarctica or somewhere? maybe a gentle reminder that the shop's are not far away if he really needs a biscuit?

On a different note, maybe he resents your new lifestyle and is a bit scared of change? (worried you might feel more attractive to others, be more attractive to others, judge his habits, want something different) In which case maybe challenging his statements with facts and then reassuring him.

Some people (mainly guy's in my experience) are emotional pygmys and don't really do the 'feelings' thing so cover it up with bluster.

Hi dinda
I had very little support from hubby all the way threw but he is always the first to tell everyone how proud he is. He just opens his big mouth and spouts of a load of ******** lol.

Back