• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Really could kill him !!!

happy days

My other half has just made a off the cuff comment and he's just so bang out of order. He was looking in the cupboard saying is their any biscuits ( how shud I know I don't eat them ) when he finds none I then get. You know there's no rubbish in this house since you had a that band ( bypass actually ). From the start of my ten day diet I've never changed any of the families eating habits there is allways loads of crisps, cakes and sweets etc about the house. None of them have weight issues so it's not really fair to have my issues forced upon them. They all eat normal meals sometimes healthy sometimes not. He has made me so mad !!!

Chill Hun....rise above it, we are stronger than that...say nothing then when you next shop buy him his own stash of crap to eat which he can keep in his drawers!!!! it's just men not thinking...again! xx

Ah the joys of men!Ignore him he will go away!

Fill the cupboards with biscuits and things and buy no real food.....let him fend for himself! my hubby would probably say same as yours at some stage!
Chin up!

9 months down the line you wud think he wud have noticed by now if there was nothing to eat lol. The greedy bugger had only just finished 3 boiled eggs with toast.

Tell him if he doesn't like it he can do the shipping in future lol

Shopping even !

I love this man - kind, thoughtful considerate bet he can cook and bake too! Get him to home bake lol chained to the sink as well!

Now deep breath sip your water and blow it as a full rapberry in his face and calmly say "Honey I do love you1"

He's only a man. He can't help it.

Lynne x

Awwww bless his little cotton socks. Sounds as if he messed up big time with that remark :D

I had my husband remark that the food bill had been cut by half since my bypass (have to secretly agree that that is true). However, after watching me shrinking before their very eyes both DH and son still at home have both decided that they want to eat off a "breakfast plate" in future to try and get some excess weight off :8855:

What set DH off was when he stepped on the scales while I happened to be in the shower and I was excited to point out that he now weighed seven pounds more than I did (that is a first in 46 years of married life ;)) Think that is what has galvanised him into action :8855:

men men men they speak before they think.
i know its easy for me to say but dont let it get to you.
we are stronger than that.
and i bet a pound to a pinch of salt he dosent even know he has said anything wrong.

lyndajoan said:
men men men they speak before they think.
i know its easy for me to say but dont let it get to you.
we are stronger than that.
and i bet a pound to a pinch of salt he dosent even know he has said anything wrong.

Hasn't got a clue. I wudnt mind if it was true but it's not. He sat and ate a full box of after 8s last night that I only bought the week previous. They are so childish

I feel for you, happy_days, Josiegirl and other married ladies with kids/families. It must be so much harder to stick to your post op diets if there are 2, 3 or 4 other hungry humans in the house who still want "normal" food and treats!

Whilst I sometimes feel a bit lonely and lacking support being a singleton, only I choose what goes in the cupboards, and it's really easy to decide NOT to buy any crisps, chocs, cakes or biscuits so that I just don't have any in the flat ... and no one is going to moan at me saying "where are all our treats?" etc !!!

Back