• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Spoiled Day Out

Wendy1

I went shopping today, i have slimmed down to a size 10 pants and a 12 top.
I put on my size 10 black jeans, long black boots. and white jacket. I though i looked good, and went out with a spring in my step
I soon had my day spoiled Some little FAT block tried to pick me by saying
"" hello pudding want a coffee"" Yes nice to be picked up, but to be called PUDDING ( little Sh--) I'm not fat anymore.

I have calmed down now xx:eek:

I went shopping today, i have slimmed down to a size 10 pants and a 12 top. I put on my size 10 black jeans, long black boots. and white jacket. I though i looked good, and went out with a spring in my step I soon had my day spoiled Some little FAT block tried to pick me by saying "" hello pudding want a coffee"" Yes nice to be picked up, but to be called PUDDING ( little Sh--) I'm not fat anymore. I have calmed down now xx:eek:

Aaahhh Wendy!!! Don't let a silly little FAT bloke ruin your day!!! Maybe he called you a 'pudding' as a term of indearment - being sweet and lovely, and something people like???!!!! Bet u looked FAB!!! Well done on your achievements.
Love sal xxx

I agree with Sal that he most likely called you 'pudding' as a term of endearment.

Congratulations and well done on your size 10 jeans!:0clapper:

term of endearment round here too, particularly around the folks over 40

Feeling better now, i must be paranoid about being fat hopefully it will go away. thanks guys xx

Back