• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Food glorious food!!!!

thinkbethin

Sorry its another thread but I don't know how to "update" on the other one lol. Well today for lunch I managed to eat half a slice of toast with baked beans and did'nt feel sick at all. Not been able to eat any type of bread for months so thought I'd try some toasted. For tea I had a very small jacket potato with light coleslaw and that to went down a treat. Ohhhh what to have for tea tomorrow lol. I've got that used to not having much choice I seem to want to plan my meals for the next week haha xxx

Aw Gaynor! I know what you mean! I think planning ahead may be a good idea anyway...so you can have healthy stuff ready at meal times and not let anything naughty sneak in if you are hungrily searching for what to have. It is quite tempting to go for whatever you fancy as soon as you can eat properly again.
Re the updating, just post on the end of the existing one and edit the initial post on your thread in advanced mode..should allow you to amend the title in there.

i am so glad you got it sorted gaynor!
it must feel amazing to have so much choice after so long of the same old slop eh!! and just in time for BBQ season ;) lol

.x.

Gaynor I know what you mean and planning is the way forward. Good for you.
There is some lovely fish available at the moment.
I picked up some nice smocked haddock in whitstable yesterday, straight from the smoke house. Having it with mashed potatoes and mushy peas tonight. Tuna in Jacket is nice. If you like fish?

Awesome stuff, Im really happy for you, it must have been really hard struggling so much. Yayyyyyyy xx
Steph xx

Oh Gaynor wonderful news!

I'd love to follow you round the supermarket over the next couple of days.... I bet you'll be dribbling all the way round :) :) Enjoy your meals xx

Well done as everyone has said you plan in this game.

yay thats fabby xx

Back