• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

SRH, Complaints?

gemma-lou88

Does anyone know how i can complain to sunderland royal hospital? i am clearly being messed about, my forms have been lost 3 times! i was told a endoscopy appointment would be within 6 weeks, it went over the 6 weeks, i rang and was told my forms had been lost and would be put through straight away, weeks later, rang again and told yet again they have been lost! iv been waiting over 2 yr now im sure im getting messed about

Wow..2 years :S
I think there is a lot of WLS Patients on this forum that are with SRH that are very frustrated with the place at the moment.
I would try PALS to find out if they can help you because after 2 years,it certainly seems that you're being pushed from pillar to post.
Whatever happens,i really hop that all works out for you.
Take care
Andy x

EDIT: If you go here >> http://www.nhs.uk/Services/hospitals/MapsAndDirections/DefaultView.aspx?id=1251
scroll down and you'll find the SRH PALS number and email address....PALS stands for Patient advice and liaison service and they are like a 'middle man' to help patients with problems they have.Also...if you go here>> http://www.pals.nhs.uk/ it'll give you all the info you need and more in what PALS can help you with.

Hope this helps you hun.
Take Care

Andy x

Last edited:
thank you :) i will be in touch with them, its getting a bit of a joke if im honest xx

Gemma Hun, I hope you get sorted. am waiting for to hear from srh too. I haven't been on the list for 2 year though like yourself. I would do what Andy said. you can only try. Good luck

yes that happened to me had an appointment then it was cancelled then another n back round again i waited 2 yrs now am 7mnths post op so sorry for those waiting you think it will never happen but it will. I must say the staff at SRH were brilliant no complaints from me during my op and stay x

yeah it does feel like its never going to happen at the minute lol x

its awful this waiting game i had a appoinment in jan 12 my next appoinment is sept 12 hope u get sorted hun x

what a bloody mess so sorry for you, the advice andy gave is the same as i would of given so follow the links he has put down and let us know how you get on good look with that. xxxxx

Back