• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

St anthonys

Paula1975

Anyone had their surgery at st anthonys whether private or NHS(under st george's)? What's it like?

I didn't have my WLS there but I have had other surgery there privately and I can only say nice things about them. pleasant hospital, staff and food.

Hi Paula, I'm new here and am booked in to st Anthony's a few days ahead of you for a bypass. Op on the 31st august and Pre op on 10th July. I'm NHS under st georges but seem to have lucked out by being sent to private hospital. A friend has had op there (not wls) and said it was very good.

Will post to tell you what pre op involves and how op went if I'm up to it. I am so glad the end is in sight, it's been a long haul.

Messie

Hi
There are a few people on here who have had there op at St Anthonys, from what they said it was a really nice experience. I had mine at St Georges and if they had booked me in at St Anthonys i would have been very happy.
Messie, you have the same surgeon as me, he is lovely and very experienced, your in good hands.

Kim

Back