• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

L.s.d diet is harder than I thought

Stay positive Popsie. Hope everything goes well xx

I hope you get answers soon. I feel a bit stressed for you just reading your post because like you I finally have a date and I'd be so upset if it got pushed back at this stage. I really hope they can find a way to make it work and also you aren't too sore. I've had suspected gall stone before and the pain was really horrible.

Also I know what you mean about being there while they discuss your co-morbidities and how 'complex' you are. It's a bit of a strange feeling!

Good morning my fellow travellers, much to my dismay my operation has been cancelled at the last minute, the scan I had on weds has revealed something that my surgeon wants more investigation on so that all needs sorting out before my weight loss journey continues, obviously I am grateful for him taking my health first but I am upset with myself why I don't know maybe it's just that being big thing your always ready to blame yourself, I be back on track tommorow but will rejoin you all again soon and good luck all of you keep being LOOSERS. X

I can imagine how disappointing this is, so sorry X at least you know something needs checking and I'm sure it will be fine and hopefully you have your WLS soon xx

Good morning my fellow travellers, much to my dismay my operation has been cancelled at the last minute, the scan I had on weds has revealed something that my surgeon wants more investigation on so that all needs sorting out before my weight loss journey continues, obviously I am grateful for him taking my health first but I am upset with myself why I don't know maybe it's just that being big thing your always ready to blame yourself, I be back on track tommorow but will rejoin you all again soon and good luck all of you keep being LOOSERS. X
Sorry to hear your bad news Popsie. I hope things get sorted soon. x

Ah pants. I hope you get answers and treatment soon so you can get back on your journey. I think you're right, we do blame ourselves automatically but at least you can see that and hopefully cut yourself some slack :)

You have nothing to blame yourself for, I think maybe that is your disappointment talking.

I'm sorry that your op has been cancelled, you must be so disappointed but hopefully it won't be too much longer. Keep smiling, your journey is just taking a small detour, the scenic route if you like :) xxx

ah that's disappointing for you, but better to be safe than sorry, my sister's op was cancelled last month due to a chest infection, but now she has a new date in May so hopefully it won't be too long. Take care. Jane x

Back