• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

St Richards 8th September

You have done really well, has your diabetes got any better? Its not long for either of us now perhaps we can encourage each other to stay on the straight and narrow?

Ive got a daughter of 13 and a son of 11. We live in Godalming, nr Guildford, Surrey. Takes about a hour to get to Chichester from here. What about you are you any closer? How old are your children?

Thanks... I'm up on my posted weight now tho! :wave_cry:

I have a boy of 6 & a girl of 2 (very nearly 3!)

I'm near East Grinstead, East Sussex we're about an hour & a half away but not a bad drive... better than being in London!!

How are you feeling about it? I'm having trouble sleeping & I don't feel like I'm thinking about my op but hubby reckons my minds going into overdrive!!

Thanks... I'm up on my posted weight now tho! :wave_cry:

I have a boy of 6 & a girl of 2 (very nearly 3!)

I'm near East Grinstead, East Sussex we're about an hour & a half away but not a bad drive... better than being in London!!

How are you feeling about it? I'm having trouble sleeping & I don't feel like I'm thinking about my op but hubby reckons my minds going into overdrive!!

What bit are you more nervous about? Is the actual op or after? I am more worried that I will be the first person that this doesnt work for and I will still be fat and still failing!!! The actual op doesnt worry me even though (going from previous op experience) it should....

I'm not nervous at all, I'm really excited about it!

I also think that I will be the one who it doesn't work for! Think everyone feels the same. Its hard to imagine going from eating like I am at the moment to suddenly not!!

I really can't wait! x

I'm sur you will all be fine....the team there is great

i remember listening to AC/DC in the theatre before they knoocked me out haha that was because i was talking to my aneasthetist about the festival i was planning on going to a few months afterwards :D

Back