• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Stalled

Karma67

Morning all x

As some of you may know I'm on the milk diet to lose 5% of my body weight. I've just started on week 3 and will be seen on 4th Dec for a weigh in etc.

The 1st week was brilliant!! lost 3 kgs or so (have to lose 7.5kgs), thought to myself "I can do this!!!" :)

Last week I kept losing a kilo and then putting it back on :mad::) I have had a few blips along the way but nothing 'major', but was finding it really hard to get the 3-4 pints in me that was required as I hate milk!:rolleyes:

I spoke with the dietician 3 days ago and she suggested that I substitute one of my pints with a slimfast, which I have done (not half as bad tasting as I thought it would be lol)

Last night I started on Wii fit and did over 30mins, got hot and bothered as recommended lol and this am I have put on 1/2kg :mad::(

So now I'm panicking that I'm not going to lose the other 5lb in the 2 weeks I have left :(:(

HELP!!!!

Glenville

First, don't panic. Your weight will fluctuate if you weigh every 5 minutes. Try to restrict your WIs to once or twice a week or even less. There is no way you can fail to lose weight in the long term by being on the milk diet. Just hang in there and stick to the diet, don't think you have failed and break the diet. After all, that's what we have all done in the past.

Good luck hun, you can do it. Just think of the prize you will get at the end of it.

John xx

IRJ

You will easy lose 5lbs in two weeks easily i did 800 cals a day with lots of water 2/3 litres a day and lost 12lb in 8 days dont worry and stay positive it will happen good luck.

Karma67

Thanks for your helpful replies x...I think I need to drink more like you suggested...let the drowning commence lol

Cuppacocoa

wants the sunshine back!
Just to reiterate what the others have said you will be fine, I too made the mistake of jumping on the scales every day and they don't always say what you want them too! :eek: And it can really put you off! Put the scales aside, drink lots and you will lose your 5lbs. :D

Cuppa xx

Karma67

lol weighed myself this am..only got 2 1/2 lbs to lose!! :party0019: :party0019:

BUT I will put them away.......honest!!! :eek: