• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

stand still

luv2bskinny

for the last 3 weeks i have stayed the same weight, i am eating healthy and go to the gym everyday, i can see the difference in my clothes just not on the scales :-( anybody had the same kind of things wif a sleeve?? xx

Hi it's normal :) when the scales don't move the inches really come off. The weeks where I have a big loss it doesn't show in my clothes but when it slows I seem to loose dress sizes x

I stalled for nearly 6 weeks!!! thankfully it started again, funnily enough my clothes were still getting looser even though the scales didnt budge. It happens to everyone so try not to worry.

Kim

Sounds like you're doing well hun x

ah thanxs peps i was really startin to worry but now i no a few ppl have had the same i feel ok ha i can really tell with my clothes so its a good thing but it always feels that little better when u see the pounds go down on the scales lol xx

I always thought it was total rubbish that you'd be losing inches even though the scales aren't moving but can confirm that it really does happen! I didn't start measuring myself till about a month ago and the inch loss is fascinating even though the weight loss in pounds has been minimal !!

Yes thats right i'v lost 8 stone since started this journey 7 months post op lost 5 stone since op in August and since op 28 inches all over xx keep measuring month to month xx

Back