• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Stared lover diet today

Mikaela

Hi all started liver diet today I've had 2 milky coffe s and I'm now drinking a bovril i have also took my vitamin all is good so far I'm not feeling hungry and i am focused x

Cicca

I read the title and though I'd missed a new diet fad!! Good luck!!

anna xxx.

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Bellydancer57

Send me your lover diet but good luck with your liver shrinkage one too LOL

newcy

I can't wait to start the liver diet but would be thrilled to do try the lover diet in the mean time lol!

Best of luck x

newcy

I get texts like that off my Mum all the time - usually when I'm somewhere that I need to be serious and not laughing.

Where are you from and when's your op? x

newcy

I'm from Durham - hoping to get my op at Sunderland soon. Not long to go now for you hun x

newcy

18 months is gr8 - that should be the max I'll have waited too. I went on the waiting list in December and hoping to get the op in the next month or two x

Fuffs

Shrinking Big Brummie
Good luck with your pre op diet :D

Mikaela

Good luck with your pre op diet :D

Hey gal how u doing ?? Wat have u been eating after surgery ??? Or drinking I'm on the sofa counting down the dayZ trying not to think off food also do u no if i can up load pics from i phone thanks gal x

Fuffs

Shrinking Big Brummie
You can upload from your iphone. You click the plus siymbol on the top right hand corner of the app screen after pressing reply.

I am doing ok. Bored lol. Our post op is milk with added milk powder, runny yoghurts, clear soup, oxo, bovril etc. The normal trype of post op liquid diet.

Is your post op liquid or puree?