• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I have my Op tomorrow

Donna R

Hi All,

Well ive hung in there and done the 2 weeks of the pre op diet.

I go in tomorrow at 7am and will have my bypass tomorrow, this is a long time coming and emotionally im on a high.

Is it wrong to be so excitied when all my family are worried..

Donna xx

Hi All,

Well ive hung in there and done the 2 weeks of the pre op diet.

I go in tomorrow at 7am and will have my bypass tomorrow, this is a long time coming and emotionally im on a high.

Is it wrong to be so excitied when all my family are worried..

Donna xx

No, its not! We've waited sooo long for this. I too are trying to hide my excitement 'cos I know people are worried for me.

Good luck with ur op. Mines Saturday so I'm not too far behind u.

Take care ;)

Good luck with your op mines on the 24th Nov. its not wrong to be excited we have waited to long for this and its a natural reaction. x

Hey J-Mo

Its so exciting isnt it, well good luck for saturday and im sure we will be able to share stories next week.

Are you on the milk diet ?, I just cant wait now to start having some nice warm soup (never thought i would say that).

All the best for your op :)

Good luck Donna and every good wish to you... love and hugs xxx

No its not wrong to be SO excited when everyone else is worried

Its like Christmas and birthday rolled into one

With a tidge of apprehension!!

Good luck - looking forward to you being on the losing side

xxxx

good luck luv - hope it goes well for you xxx

good luck sweetpea xxx

Good luck... be thinking of you. x

Of course it's not wrong! It is VERY exciting! It's the start of a whole new chapter in your life! Wishing you all the very best for tomorrow Donna. xxxxx

Good luck Donna and J-Mo . . . hope everything goes smoothly and you have a quick pain free recovery. I was excited (but also nervous) before mine but it was fine and so far I could not be more delighted.

Let us know how you get on I will be thinking of you both. xx

Hey J-Mo

Its so exciting isnt it, well good luck for saturday and im sure we will be able to share stories next week.

Are you on the milk diet ?, I just cant wait now to start having some nice warm soup (never thought i would say that).

All the best for your op :)

Thanks Donna. Yes, I'm on the milk diet but we're allowed low fat veg soup in moderation. I'm just cold all of the time with it.

Good luck with your op & yeah we'll share stories next week ;)

Last edited:
Thanks All

Donna xx

Good luck with everything, its totally normal to be excited, this is going to change your life for the better and its the begining of a new future for you. Will look out for your return.

good luck hun xx

Back