• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

start of my 6well 7 week pre opp diet

rambo

leicester tigers
well its time to start my 6 week pre opp diet , i actualy started yesterday so i,m givin myself 7 weeks to lose as much as i can before the opp as i,m a dieabetic i,m doin a mixed diet of meal replacements x 2 and low calorie evening meal plenty of water and a little fresh fruit so far so good lol

Last edited:
oooo good luck hun! you'll do grand x

well its time to start my 6 week pre opp diet , i actualy started yesterday so i,m givin myself 7 weeks to lose as much as i can before the opp as i,m a dieabetic i,m doin a mixed diet of meal replacements x 2 and low calorie evening meal plenty of water and a little fresh fruit so far so good lol

:DGreat news on getting your date at long last

your 7 week pre-op sounds like a good plan -
I seem to remember Glenville doing similar-
& he's been a model bypasser;)

Good luck Steve

Good luck with it Steve.
I was 'done' at Heartlands and was told to start my pre-op diet about 7 weeks in advance too x

are you on the slim fast luv? good luck!

Good luck Steve, be careful with the meal replacements - make sure you have enough or you will make yourself ill ;)

Good luck Steve, i'm with you i love the slimfast too :) Trev had a cappucino flavour one and it smelled lush... xxx

well peeps its only three days in but i,m finding it a lot easier than i thought it would be long way to go i no but like they say no pain no gain but i.m very confident i will crack this for the sake of a healthy future no need to say more me thinks apart from all the best to all of you who are on their pre opp diets now
regards Steve

Best of luck Steve and keep us posted... we are all behind you and you are doing so well!
xxx

Good luck Steve-just keep that end goal date in sight. Not long now
p.s Do you work for the Tigers?

Good luck Steve-just keep that end goal date in sight. Not long now
p.s Do you work for the Tigers?

hi tickle no sadly not that would be a dream job for me lol i.m just a avid fan lol

Back