• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

start of my journey

karla

hi everyone im karla attended my weight loss seminar on 01/05/2013 decided to opt in and get the surgery dont yet know what option to go for was thinking band but now swaying to sleeve or maybe bypass ive got my first apt in a month with consultant which will hopefully determine which option to go for im quite apprehensive but also excitied so im up for it and in it for the long haul:)

hi and welcome to the group im also pre op will hopefully be having the bypass sometime july good luck with ur journey :)

Welcome and good luck on your journey xx

I'm not a bander but I've recently been wrapped! I get a terrible stitch like pain on my left hand side which is the only thing that niggles me! I did have some wind pain and can recommend windeze gel capsules. They certainly seemed to help me! Good luck.

Good luck on your journey hun xx

Good luck on your journey. I start my 2 week ore op diet tomorrow and having either sleeve or bi pass still not decided yet. I was going to have the band but decided to go all the way. X

Thanx for the welcome its been a few days since I last posted and now I'm quite sure the sleeve is wat I'm opting for hopefully consultant will agree when I see him my next apt is on 7th June can't come quick enough x

Good luck on your journey. I start my 2 week ore op diet tomorrow and having either sleeve or bi pass still not decided yet. I was going to have the band but decided to go all the way. X

Sounds a lot like me was defo thinking band but since wls seminar I've totally changed my mind now really want a sleeve op c

good luck in your journey, my initial thought was to go for a wrap but changed to sleeve after doing a lot of reading, there are many people on here who can help with good experience

Back