• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Started on Forceval today

Well left it for 90 mins tonight, took the capsule and relaxed, 45-55 mins later back to being sick :(

Well left it for 90 mins tonight, took the capsule and relaxed, 45-55 mins later back to being sick :(

I find it better to take it on an empty stomach first thing in the morning.

How many does ur doc normally prescribe?

Can u get them over the counter?

First time I've had them.

It's Guys that have prescribed them.

Wonderlust said:
First time I've had them.

It's Guys that have prescribed them.

I take two Forceval,like mentioned I take out of packet.
But I do take with bit of food not on empty belly,and I did have probs at the start but keep with it! You really have no choice x

vickylou said:
How many does ur doc normally prescribe?

Can u get them over the counter?

I started off in one a day,now j have to take two as I've got a few low levels in vitamins.
As far as I know only doctor can give to you.

Right tried taken the tow together yesterday was still sick. this was after eating by breakfast.

So this morning I tried 2 on an empty stomach, thast was three-four hours ago.

So far no sickness, so it would seem I can only take these on an empty stomach.

That's good news, Wonderlust....I haven't got my Forceval yet, must do that Tuesday but, will have it on an empty tummy, too !

Hope you remain nausea free the rest of the day .

Me too!

I think the whole thing has gotten into my head, as I felt a bit sick as soon as I took them!

I can only take mine on an empty stomach. Thankfully I am in a routine of taking my tablets first thing in a morning due to my stupid thyroid. If it wasn't of that darn thing I wouldn't be in this position though lol. Glad you have finally found a way that works for you.

Hopefully It means I can move forwards now ;)

Hi

Do you need to take two, I was told to take one and mine goes down fine even though I take it after breakfast, mind you I have had a bypass and that might be different with a sleeve. It might be too early to take two and without blood tests which probably have not been do yet you won't know if you are too low on anything yet. Double check with your team, you might get away with one, and that will be a lot easier for you.

Paul

I concede defeat...

was sick again this morning.

Going to wait until my 6 week check up and discuss it with the team then.

Wonderlust said:
I concede defeat...

was sick again this morning.

Going to wait until my 6 week check up and discuss it with the team then.

Have you tried cutting them and empty the liquid into a drink?rather than taking them as whole?

Hi

I would go to boots and get their a to z multivitamins for 50 plus, they are tiny compared to Forceval as you need to be taking something untill you get sorted with the forcevals.

Paul

Saw the Dr about this today, amongst other issues.

His first reaction was can you not break them open...

Then he checked his little book and said I had better ask a pharmacist.

But he has prescribed me the junior capsules anyway :)

Called in to Tesco and asked about breaking them open, all she did was look at the info sheet that I already knew said not too, and she confirmed not to...

Well according to Tesco's Pharmacy Junior Forceval is no longer available....

Back