• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

starting the gym

Paula1975

I sign up and will be starting the gym this week. i am hoping on top of obviously losing weight and toning, it will help with my confidence, i will be going alone, armed with music lol

I can only admire you from a distance. Congratulations for taking the first steps, you'll love it. Well done!!

Well Done !!! I decided to join one either,as soon as I get paid I'll join my local gym. Good luck to us :)

Good luck and well done for taking the plunge I am sure you wont look back!! I cant wait to join a gym and start reducing my frame and building my confidence :D

Well done to you on your decision.
I have been shopping for my t.shirts and new bottoms (ohh err mrs) and trainers because I have decided which gym I'm joining and I start on MONDAY ......... yippeeeee!
Lynne x

Go for it, I prefer the pool at the moment tried to gym and gave it up as to many school kids inthere when I could easily make the time to go and it was embarassing for me to be seen red faced and puffing by them. Probably all in my mind that they were laughing at me there and in school so a damn good excuse not to keep it up, but no one is in the pool other than others like me or mad fit thin people at 7am so much less embarassing for me and with only heads above the water no one can see what our figures are like under the water and we are all usually so busy keeping to our schedules we don't notice when we/they finish and get out to worry about what we/they look like out of it.

Good luck, i joined just over a week ago and am loving it.... You go and don't worry about people watching cos they are all thinking how good you are in being in there and doing something for your fitness xxx

Back