• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Starting to loose!

Bellydancer57

The scales are starting to move again albeit very slowly. Now approaching the magic 13 stones 7lbs I was aiming for. I hope I can get there for Chrimbo. That would be a lovely chrissie present for me!
Seeing dietician on Thursday.

Omg well done! What was your starting weight?!

I think I remember you having your surgery with posts etc! I've gone from 17st to 14.8st. But had lots of probs with hospital plus I had the balloon!

Keep up good work! Congrats =) xxx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Fingers Crossed :)

Omg well done! What was your starting weight?!

I think I remember you having your surgery with posts etc! I've gone from 17st to 14.8st. But had lots of probs with hospital plus I had the balloon!

Keep up good work! Congrats =) xxx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery
My starting weight in Feb when I had my sleeve was 22 & 1/2 stones size 30 now creeping to 13 1/2 stones hopefully in a day or 2. Size 16/18.
Well done on your weight loss.

The scales are starting to move again albeit very slowly. Now approaching the magic 13 stones 7lbs I was aiming for. I hope I can get there for Chrimbo. That would be a lovely chrissie present for me!
Seeing dietician on Thursday.

Be great if you can - but, then if you don't you'll be there soon afterwards.

Is it a "special" appointment with your dietician on Thursday, or one of the "check-ups"?

Thx no just a check up. They are keeping an eye on me coz of my lack of eating. But seem to OK at mo with new meds & sticking with soups & very soft foods. My bloods etc seem fine & I'm healthy, full of energy etc so hoping all will be well. Mum is doing very well too so that has taken the stress off me. Even went to a fab charity fund raising party last night & danced all night! LOL

Back