• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

starting WW tomorrow - got to keep this weight down!

MrsSAFC

well going to bite the bullet and start WW tomor, cant fail at this last hurdle that means i need to at least maintain my weight if not shift some more!!
ive started a gym as well so its just actually doing it! I really struggle with keeping motivated - but hey if WLS cant do that then nothing can!!!!

Good luck. xx

Good Luck Mrs SAFC.

I've lost a couple more lb's on my pre-op but got few more to lose before my pre-op assessment otherwise I know they'll cancel my op!!!!

Best of luck, any way that works... go for it... it won't be long now... and good luck Jacci...

Love and hugs xxx

Good Luck Mrs SAFC.
good luck mrs safc xxx

I've lost a couple more lb's on my pre-op but got few more to lose before my pre-op assessment otherwise I know they'll cancel my op!!!!

Hiya Jacci what dates ya pre op assesment?i got me op date but not my pre op assesment date x

MrsSAFC just concentrate on following the w/w plan and the gym too. Unlike previous times when we've all done w/w etc this time you know at the end of it you will get your surgery. Use your slimming club as a tool, just like you will your wls... Good luck my lovely xxx

thanks! thats a good idea WW as a tool to the surgery....

Day1 - going okay - it is only 11.30 tbf! lol

hiya luv - im the same - im on slim fast me instead of ww - my goal is to loose a stone b4 my next apointment with the dietician - wish you the best of luck hun - least we have something good to look forward to at the end of it to keep us motivated xxxx

good for you , im following the ww diet but not going to classes i know the diet off by heart - if you need any support just give me a shout

Hi i have just posted that i have re-joined.

I hope it helps you also and you lose a few more hopefully :D

Mrs SAFC have you got a surgery date yet? I know I should know but sorry, I'm feeling very muzzy headed tonight; I have a cold.
Great idea to join WW. I wish I had. it's tough having to maintain the weight loss goal all the way to surgery date. I think staying motivated is the key.

hi

no - no date but on the list - Mr Schroeder said 4 months 6 max - no later than March...

i also have a cold... feeling like crap - but somehow have stuck with me 24 WW points!

its only day 3 though!!!! xxx

hi

no i am at work until 6 - then have to take kids to football training as hubby is at uni.... i will get to one sooner or later...!!!

xx

well 2 weeks in WW and im 5lbs off - im soooo chufty that im sticking with this. still no endoscopy apt through yet but im keep waiting and trying!

Im going for a night ut on Sat so see how i stick to the voddy and diet coke then! also can i live off zero point soup to keep me point for a drinky?!?

i'm also doing WW i have my weigh in tomorrow, hope i lost 3lb at least this week think i deserve at least that!!

p.s 4 - 6 months wait is good ain't it :D i see mr small 17th november to see if i lost my target weight and soo far i ain't but trying xxx

phoned endoscopy department today, they have our ( only asked about me but im guessing its both of us ) names down on list but no appointments have been assigned to us yet. but she did say that it would be done in next 3 weeks because they have to get all endoscopys done within 6 weeks of rereral ( sp ) from consultant and they received mine on the 20th Sept. if i have heard nothing by next wednesday to ring and chase again - which doesnt fill me with much hope !!!!

well done on your diet you are doing really well xxxxxxx

Back